Night Report 2014-12-13
Observers: Pierre-François Léget, Nicolas Chotard & Marine Ducrot
TAT: Nancy Elias-Rosa, Joe Polshaw, Stefan Taubenberger
Sparse clouds in many directions at the begining of the night, so probably a non-photometric night. Cleared out quite fast after sunset.
- 19:00UT: In the control room. It is couldy for now. We are preparing the list of targets for tonight.
- 20:20UT: 1x PESSTO_calib
- 23:45UT: Sunset
- 23:50UT: There has a been problem with Helium lamp during the calibration procedure, and they had to change it,
- 00:25UT: The lamp has been changed, calibration (arcs) are being done.
- 00:35UT: Calibration is finished, we will do the 1x PESSTO_bias at the end of the night and are skipping the grz sky flat that we do/did not use/d.
- Sparse clouds in many direction -
- 00:35UT: Focusing and image analysis
- 00:55UT: SPECTROSCOPIC STANDARD: VMA2. Airmass 1.25. Seeing was 0.76"
- 01:45UT: SN2014cx: gm11+gm16 spectro follow up. Airmass 1.12 Seeing 0.75"
- 02:50UT: OGLE-2014-SN-131: 4x1800s gm11 Airmass 1.6-18 Seeing 0.8"
- 05:00UT: SPECTRO STD:: GD71 Airmass 1.4 Seeing 0.8"
- 05:30UT: PHOT STD:: TPHE Airmass 2.5 Seeing 0.8"
- 05:35UT: PESSTOESO154-G10 Spectroscopic follow up. gm11+gm16. Airmass 1.64, Seeing 0.57"
- 06:45UT: OGLE-2014-SN-073 Photo follow up. 2x3000s + x300s B, 2x200 VRi. Airmass 1.4, Seeing 0.51"
- 07:50UT: LTT3864: Spectroscopic standard, Airmass 1.08 Seeing 0.56"
- 08:15UT: OGLE-2014-SN-179: Classification. Airmass 1.73 Seeing 0.7"
- SNID classification: Normal SN Ia, z=0.07, p~5
- 08:35UT: RU149: Photometric standard. Airmass 1.34 Seeing 0.55.
- 08:50UT: 1x PESSTO_bias
- 09:00UT: Sky flat UVi
- 09:15UT: PESSTO_calib (dome flat + arcs only)
- SN2014cx: gm11+gm16 spectro follow up
- OGLE-2014-SN-131: 4x1800s gm11 spectro follow up
- PESSTOESO154-G10 Spectroscopic follow up. gm11+gm16
- OGLE-2014-SN-073 Photo follow up. 2x3000s + x300s B, 2x200 VRi
- OGLE-2014-SN-179: Classification: SNID classification: Normal SN Ia, z=0.07, p~5