Observers: Christoffer Fremling, Anders Nyholm
TAT: Joe Anderson, Maria Teresa Botticella
No clouds at the start of the night. Seeing kept dropping during the beginning of the night, stayed below 0.7'' for a considerable portion of the night. We began the night by using SOFI. Then we switched to EFOSC and finally back to SOFI.
(Times are in UT)
- 21:xy PESSTO_bias, PESSTO_calib
- 23:43 Sunset
- 00:37 Focus
- 01:53 Switch to EFOSC
- 07:55 Switch to SOFI
- 09:xy Flatfields SOFI
- 01:20 SN2013fc, Airmass=1.24, Seeing=0.9'' (dropped to 0.7'', rose to 1.1'')
Comment: followup JHK dither
--- Switch to EFOSC ---
- 02:13 OGLE-2014-SN-073, Airmass=1.20, Seeing=0.7''
Comment: followup BVRi photometry
- 03:11 ASASSN-15cd, Airmass=2.05, Seeing=0.5''
Comment: classification gr13 300s
- 03:25 OGLE-2015-SN-031, Airmass=1.66, Seeing=0.6''
Comment: classification gr13 2000s
- 04:07 OGLE-2015-SN-035, Airmass=1.32, Seeing=0.4''
Comment: new attempt to classify, gr11 2700s and gr16 2700s
- 05:09 PSNJ09204691-0803340, Airmass=1.08, Seeing=0.8''
Comment: followup gr11, 3200s
- 06:25 SN2015D, Airmass=2.03, Seeing=0.6''
Comment: followup gr11 2200s and gr16 2200s
--- Switch to SOFI ---
- 08:10 SN2015D, Airmass=1.43, Seeing=0.5''
Comment: followup photometry JHK (on_off)
- SN2013fc, JHK dither
- SN2015D, JHK on_off
- OGLE-2014-SN-073, photometry BVRi
- PSNJ09204691-0803340, gr11
- SN2015D, gr11 and gr16
- ASASSN-15cd, gr13, Type Ia, z=0.037, age +3d
- OGLE-2015-SN-031, gr13, Type Ia, z=0.125, age -8d
- OGLE-2015-SN-035, new attempt to get a useful classification spectrum