- 01:45UT - OGLE-2014-SN-189: Spectroscopic (gm11) follow up from last night. Airmass 1.42, Seeing of about 0.8 at the begining, 0.5 at the end.
- A bit cloudy but the target was easier to find this time.
- 01:20UT - OGLE-2014-SN-188: Classification. Airmass 1.6. Seeing is 1.02" at the begining of the exposure, 0.78" at the end.
Observers: Pierre-François Léget, Nicolas Chotard & Marine Ducrot- Cloudy in the direction of the target. We were not able to find the target, so we skipped it and went forward. Might try it again later.
TAT: Nancy Elias-Rosa, Joe Polshaw, Stefan Taubenberger
Cloudy in many directions, so probably a non photometric night.
- 19:00UT - In the control room. Weather doesn't as good as yesterday. Cloudy.
- 19:30UT - 1x PESSTO_bias & 1x PESSTO_calib
- 23:45UT - Sunset
- 23:55UT - Skyflats: BR. Even though it is cloudy.
- 00:20UT - SPECTROSCOPIC STANDARD: VMA2. Airmass 1.2. Seeing was 0.9" at the begining of the observation, and about 1.2" at the end.
- 01:00UT - PHOT STD: PG0231 (UgBVRriz): Airmass 1.25. Seeing of about 1.1"
- 01:10UT - ASASSN-14lq: Classification.
- Classification with SNID doesn't give any convincing results, but it looks like an early Ia 91bg-like (see the attached plot)
- 02:55UT - OGLE-2013-SN-100: Photometric follow up. 4x200 Ri. Airmass 1.45, Seeing 0.5" at the begining, 0.7" at the end.
- 03:25UT - GD71: Standar star. Spectro. Seeing 0.7-0.8", Airmass 1.5-6.
- 04:00UT - TPhE: Standar star. Photometry. Seeing 0.66", Airmass 1.59.
- 04:05UT - LSQ14ggv: Classification. Airmass 1.08, Seeing 0.68.
- Seems to be a Ib/Ib-pec according to SNID, with z=0.059. Phase is unclear but seems to be post-maximum light.
- 04:40UT - PSNJ09204691-0803340: Gr11+Gr16 follow up. Airmass: 1.20-40, Seeing 0.9 to 1.2
- 07:00UT - LSQ14gig: Classification. CANCELED. Actually too close to the moon.
- 07:05UT - LTT3864: Spectroscopic standard, Airmass 1.16 Seeing 0.75.
- 07:30UT - RU149: Photometric standard. Airmass 1.17 Seeing 0.75.
- 07:45UT - ASASSN14lp: Spectroscopic follow up. Airmass 2.1-5 Seeing 0.8-9.
- 08:15UT - OGLE-2014-SN-186: Classification
- Ia-91gt according to SNID, z = 0.072. p=-1/-2
- 08:50UT: - Skyflats: UVi
- 09:00UT - PESSTO_calib (dome flat + arcs only)
- OGLE-2014-SN-188: Classification. Could be a SN Ia 91b-bg-like
- OGLE-2014-SN-189: Spectroscopic follow up
- OGLE-2013-SN-100: Photometric follow up
- LSQ14ggv: Classification: Ib/Ib-pec, z=0.059. Post-maximum light
- SNJ09204691-0803340: Spectro follow up
- ASASSN14lp: Spectroscopic follow up
- OGLE-2014-SN-186: Classification, Ia-91gt according to SNID, z = 0.072. p=-1/-2