Observers: Pierre-François Léget, Nicolas Chotard & Marine Ducrot
TAT: Nancy Elias-Rosa, Joe Polshaw, Stefan Taubenberger
Photometric. No sign of clouds all night and the seeing is consistently around 0.5".
- 19:00UT - In the control room. Weather looks good.
- 21:00UT - 1x PESSTO_bias & 1x PESSTO_calib
- 23:45UT - Sunset
- 00:00UT - Skyflats: UVi
- 00:20UT - Focussing & image analysis
- 00:40UT - SPECTROSCOPIC STANDARD: VMA2. Seeing 0.6", Airmass 1.24
- 00:55UT - PHOT STD: PG0231 (UgBVRriz): Seeing 0.6", Airmass 1.25
- 01:10UT - ASASSN-14jb: Follow up, 2100s gm13 spectrum. Seeing 0.6", Airmass 1.6
- 01:55UT - OGLE-2014-SN-189: Classification. Seeing 0.5", Airmass 1.45.
- Took a spectrum but hard to classify with SNID.
- 02:20UT - OGLE-2013-SN-100: Photometry. 9x200s in each BV band. Seeing 0.5", Airmass 1.45
- 03:30UT - TPhE: Standar star. Photometry. Seeing 0.4", Airmass 1.5.
- 03:45UT - GD71: Standar star. Spectro. Seeing 0.6", Airmass 1.5.
- problem during the exposure which didn't start. Got a bit late at this point.
- Apparently because of some electric problem that they had during the day.
- 04:20UT - LSQ14gie: Classification. Seeing 0.5", Airmass 1.1.
- Bright target on the edge of a galaxy.
- Most likely a pre-maximum (-1/2 days) normal SN Ia according to SNID, with a redshift of 0.073
- 05:00UT - LSQ14gfb: Follow up spectro. Gm13. Seeing 0.4", Airmass 1.3.
- Same problem as earlier, starting the exposure a bit later than expected
- 07:30UT - ASASSN-14ko: Follow up. Photometry UBVRi, Seeing 0.4", Airmass 1.3
- 07:50UT - ASASSN-14ko: Follow up. Spectro gr11+gr16, Seeing 0.5", Airmass 1.5
- 08:50UT - RU 149: Photometric standard. UBVRigrz, Seeing 0.6", Airmass 1.4
- TOO LATE FOR - LTT3864: Spectroscopic standard
- 09:00UT: - Skyflats: BR
- 09:05UT - PESSTO_calib (dome flat + arcs only)
- ASASSN-14jb: Spetro follow up
- OGLE-2014-SN-189: Classification. Not been able to classify it.
- OGLE-2013-SN-100: Photometry follow up
- LSQ14gie: Classification: Pre-maximum (-1/2 days) normal SN Ia according to SNID, with a redshift of 0.073
- LSQ14gfb: Spectro follow up
- ASASSN-14ko: Spectro+Photo follow up